Our annual Scion Exchange is held at the 2nd Saturday every Janurary.
- Free admission to everyone at 11 am (Donations gratefully accepted at the door)
- Early admission at 10 am to all Local chapter members (with proof)
- Most scion woods & cuttings are free, except for a handful of varieties from special sources
- Free grafting classes / demo
Where: Multi-Cultural Center in Emma Prusch Farm Regional Park
Hundreds of different varieties of Pome (Apple and Pear), Stone fruit (Apricot, Peach, Plum, Nectarine, Cherry), Persimmon scions & more for grafting to your own backyard fruit trees.
Fig, Berry, Pomegranate, Grape, etc. cuttings to propagate by rooting
(Provided by the Golden Gate Chapter)
- What is a “Scion Exchange”?
- What Should You Bring?
- How Do You Prepare and Store Scion Wood?
- Making the Best of the Scion Exchange – What to Bring, How to Choose Varieties, What to do with the Scions
- Labels for Scions You Bring to the Exchange
- Other Scion Exchanges
- Videos Explaining More About Scion Exchanges
Still have Questions?
Contact our Scion Exchange organizer: